The Optimist’s Creed from “The Secret”
By Joy Bing Fleming, MBA and Keith Cook
As most of you are aware, The Secret is a book by Rhonda Bryne. We found The Optimist’s Creed on The Secret’s website, and we became inspired and motivated by it. We’ve commited it to memory. We say it every morning and every night to keep focused.
What do you say or affirm to yourself on a daily basis to keep focused?
The Optimist’s Creed contains 12 daily affirmations that will get you motivated and give you the inspiration you need to remain focused and live a successful and abundant life. Even if you just concentrate on 1 of these 12 affirmations, new opportunities and ideas will manifest. Read the Creed below.
The Optimist’s Creed by Christian D. Larson
I promise myself
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
- To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
- To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
- To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!